Friday 23 March 2012

Evaluation Question 2

The ancillary tasks I have done are related with my short film. I have chosen to make a poster and a radio trailer to make my film more effective to its target audience. As you know my target audience are working class people such as business men. On my poster it has a picture of my laptops keyboard. This indicated to the audiences that laptop has a main role in the film. The colour of the poster is white because (white keyboard) in the film we use white laptop. The white colour also suggests time because as you go back in time the colours fade away in white. However this indicates the theme of our film is ‘time’. If I was to do it again I would add darker colours rather than just adding light colours because the poster will stand out and catches people eye. As market wise the poster will be shown externally around offices and companies because it will catch employee’s eyes as they are going to work. I have shown the poster to the audience and they had a positive feedback, however they were impressed by picture of keyboard because the letters on the keyboard showed it’s targeted at people with different profession. I enjoyed making my radio trailer because it was very creative and something new for me. I liked editing the most because this was the point where we could delete the recording that wasn’t perfect and redo them to make it perfect and more professional. I did a research about how film trailers are presented, I looked at ‘SAFE’ 2012 trailer where I got an idea of narrator and from there I decided to add film dialogues because this can give the audience a small snap of the film. It ends with an rhetorical question because it gets the audience thinking and imagine themselves in the same position as the character of the film.00The Radio trailer will be played on the morning times when people are going work and during rush hour time when they are on the way back from work.

Key term used in Adop Photoshop to make my Poster:










No comments:

Post a Comment